Thursday, October 1, 2009

Romo, Romo Where Art Thou Romo?

Now admittedly I’m not a big Cowboy’s fan. In fact I’ve got a bet going against them for $20 bucks (don’t tell Kim). Little is a huge Cowboys fan, so that means (of course) I’m a Cowboys fan. I can’t say I’ve jumped on the Tony Romo band wagon like a lot of people. I’ll admit the last 2 years he’s been a pretty good QB for the most part. I say most part because he made a few really bad mistakes and a few really bad calls when he should have. He’s a young guy though right….He’s just suppose to get better!!! Right!

Well this season he started of with a killer game throwing for 350+ yrds and 3 touchdowns. Great way to start the season! Top of the world! And all that Titanic stuff!

Unfortunately, it just gave him farther to fall.

Since then he’s thrown 3 interceptions’, and only one touchdown. His total yards for the last 2 games barely match game 1. He’s been consistently throwing behind, over and way out in front of his receivers. The really sad part is that it seems like every time he completes a good long pass to someone, it pull back on a penalty. (Usually by Flozell Adams.)

So now what’s happened to Tony Romo? Does he miss Jessica Simpson and can’t get the thought of her in those Daisy Dukes out his head? Does he have a new girlfriend? (It’s been proven to affect his game) Or does he just miss T.O. that much? Personally I can’t see how you can miss someone dropping passes and talking smack, but that’s just me.

So Tony…What The Heck!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment